New POA Aircraft Registration

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
Much as the United States Customs Dept. requires a sticker on your plane for entry into the country from a foreign country. POA is now going to require that all members display a sequentially numbered sticker on thier aircraft, automobile or motorcycle when ever attending a POA flyin. Attached is a sample.

Registration is required and will cost $10.00 per vehicle/aircraft registered. Please make checks payable to POA managment council beer fund.

Attachments

• Photo_022708_001.jpg
    Photo_022708_001.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 50
Much as the United States Customs Dept. requires a sticker on your plane for entry into the country from a foreign country. POA is now going to require that all members display a sequentially numbered sticker on thier aircraft, automobile or motorcycle when ever attending a POA flyin. Attached is a sample.

Registration is required and will cost $10.00 per vehicle/aircraft registered. Please make checks payable to POA managment council beer fund.
The address is:
Pilots of America Beer Fund
c/o Chuck Haeberle
PO Box OU812
Baltimore, MD 90210

Furthermore, all home stereos must be replaced with a Denon POA-3000Z, but you'll need to give the management council a POA (power of attorney) before installing it, in case they need to come fix your cabling:

denon%20poa-3000z%20operating%20instructions%20.gif

http://www.poac.org/

Pony of the Americas (POA) is an international organization comprised of more than 40 State Clubs throughout the United States. POA is unique in that it is the only equine organization devoted to the furtherment of youth riders.

I got some paperwork when my momn was alive related to her care and addressed to me like this:
POA Scott Migaldi

I could not for the life of me figure out what Chuck was mailing me. When I opened it I realized it was POA = Power of Attorney

logo_poa.jpg

New membership requirements: Gotta be willing so say "Cough and spread 'em!"

POA could also be used to refer to Nick's avatar....

Do you get free beer with the sticker?

Back