New Mac is too cool!

ScottM

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
iBazinga!
This past weekend I added VMFussion and Windoze Vista to my MacBook Pro. I did this so that I could load databases for my soon to be installed 430W and to also have some decent flight planning software. But I also thought it might be nice to be able to log into work without too much brewhaha. Work has a lot of 'special' software that only likes to talk to Windoze. Macs are run but with a lot of special scripts added. I did not want to pollute my new Mac with a lot of CSC garbage. So today I loaded the necessary security keys onto the Windoze side of the machine and it is running great!!!

This is really neat. I may never use my old decrepit work computer again.

Hello, Hades? Can I get the current temperature?

I been tellin' ya, Scott. I ran our "WE OWN YOUR COMPUTER!" Corporate VPN software in a Parallels Windows VM on my Macbook while laughing that I could still do whatever I wanted in the real machine. Shhhhh.

Last edited:
Hello, Hades? Can I get the current temperature?

I been tellin' ya, Nick. I ran our "WE OWN YOUR COMPUTER!" Corporate VPN software in a Parallels Windows VM on my Macbook while laughing that I could still do whatever I wanted in the real machine. Shhhhh.

Nick???

Back