New low for school suspension

The funniest part of this whole pathetic charade is knowing the principal and the teacher that reported the "crime," are products of the university system, and teacher's union.

They never cease to find new lows in competence, intelligence, and logical reasoning.

At least there wasn't pop-tart gun involved or this would have made CNN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another good argument for scrapping the education funding system in favor of vouchers.

Rich

The kid has a history. He is a trouble maker. You should read what else he has been suspended for!

Oh yeah a real trouble maker, he called a kid black. Then he had the balls to bring a book that had a drawing of a pregnant woman. We should just lock him up for life now. If he's this dangerous in 4th grade. By 5th grade me might be into murder.

The stupidity of the liberals in our education system never cease to amaze me. :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

When I have kids, I have no idea what I'm going to do about school with the system the way it is. If the kids have an imagination, so be it.

Plus, I don't they could get into more trouble than I did, so it should be a piece of cake.

The stupidity of the liberals in our education system never cease to amaze me. :mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

It isn't just stupidity. It is purposeful fundamental transformation.

There has to be more to this story.
I bet the kid pulled some **** and dad went to the news with this version of the story.

Even as weird as things are getting, this is too far fetched.

There has to be more to this story.
I bet the kid pulled some **** and dad went to the news with this version of the story.

Even as weird as things are getting, this is too far fetched.
Not for a "rules are rules" "zero tolerance" "get tough on trouble makers" right wing school administrator.

Last edited:
His previous suspensions also sound like Mickey Mouse BS.

Oh yeah a real trouble maker, he called a kid black. Then he had the balls to bring a book that had a drawing of a pregnant woman. We should just lock him up for life now. If he's this dangerous in 4th grade. By 5th grade me might be into murder.

Yep, we can't be too safe. It's for the kids!

Hard to say w/o more information.

1. Calling another kid black. Was he making fun of the other kid or taunting him? Or just mentioned it in passing? If just mentioned it and not in a menacing way, yeah, that's ridiculous.

2. Picture of pregnant woman. Sounds like there's something not said. Nude picture?

3. On this one, again, if he was being a jerk toward another kid I can see punishment being handed out. But for the accusation of making terroristic threats, that seems to be the buzzword now every time someone says something that's out of line. Shoot, 95% of the pilots in SZ could be accused of that.

If there's one way to make this kid's life easier it would be to put my son in his school. All of a sudden this kid would fall off the radar. My boy spends more time in detention...

liberals NEED to feel important, even when they are anything but, so pulling **** like this is SOP for them.

If this is chalked up to left wing or liberal then STOP calling me either please.

This is a bipartisan issue. Kings of both colors want the schools this way. For the children(to be easier to control)

Liberals, democrats, republicans or any other nuts, it does not matter, they are all a little cuckoo in their heads anyway. The whole bipartisan system just makes it easier to assign blame based on stereotyping.
This "case" could be a wash because I think liberals are the ones who get uppity about "racial slur" whereas republicans are afraid of "indecent" pictures of female bodies.

I wonder if this school has a metal detector at the entrance, making sure kids don't bring any "restricted items" to school. I always carried a small pocket knife with me as a kid. We would whittle stuff out sticks after school and I never even though of threatening anybody with the knife. But just the sheer fact that I carried a "weapon" on me would make a "criminal" and "terrorist" nowadays. Yay modern age!! Let me go down to the precinct and turn myself in for crimes I could have committed in the past ...

When I have kids, I have no idea what I'm going to do about school with the system the way it is.

What you'll find is situations like this are very rare, and most schools aren't all that different from the ones we attended as kids. The most significant difference is a lower threshold for tolerating bullies, but that sure doesn't mean there aren't still bullies. There have always been nut-job teachers and administrators. I had run-ins with several as a kid, and my parents would run straight through their BS.

What you will find is the news media reporting on cr@p like this more often, just as they report more on all other kinds of stuff that has always gone on but happens less than it ever did in the past.

As long as you keep clicking the links and buying into the fear, they'll keep reporting on it.

This is a bipartisan issue. Kings of both colors want the schools this way. For the children(to be easier to control)

That's why we need vouchers. Put the parents back in charge by letting them vote with their feet and their dollars.

Ironically, one would think that Liberals would be more in favor of vouchers than anyone because they'd give poor kids educational choices. But I suppose that being in control of the indoctrination educational process is more important to them than the rights of actual kids -- poor or otherwise.

Rich

Vouchers would be awesome. Nevermind control, there is a huge voting block on the public school payroll that has plenty of time for outrage...
That's why we need vouchers. Put the parents back in charge by letting them vote with their feet and their dollars.

Ironically, one would think that Liberals would be more in favor of vouchers than anyone because they'd give poor kids educational choices. But I suppose that being in control of the indoctrination educational process is more important to them than the rights of actual kids -- poor or otherwise.

Rich

Vouchers would be alright, but keep in mind that:

It wouldn't solve problems like this. Private school teachers/administrators sometimes do things things just a goofy as public schools. My niece goes to an expensive private Catholic high school and they have as much or more of the "We really don't care what you think" attitude than the public schools my kids attend.

Each school that accepted vouchers would also have to take their portion of the special needs students. Those with disabilities and behavior issues.

I'd be all for a voucher system. My kids would finally get to go to the school closest to us instead of one across town.

It could have been worse. They could have burned him for being a witch.;) We're talking West Texas here.

Making a nation of meek *****

Bring be back to the day where a kid had to punch another kid in the face to get suspended.

I can't believe this happened in Texas. This kind of thing is why my kids are homeschooled.

Liberals, democrats, republicans or any other nuts, it does not matter, they are all a little cuckoo in their heads anyway. The whole bipartisan system just makes it easier to assign blame based on stereotyping.
This "case" could be a wash because I think liberals are the ones who get uppity about "racial slur" whereas republicans are afraid of "indecent" pictures of female bodies.

I wonder if this school has a metal detector at the entrance, making sure kids don't bring any "restricted items" to school. I always carried a small pocket knife with me as a kid. We would whittle stuff out sticks after school and I never even though of threatening anybody with the knife. But just the sheer fact that I carried a "weapon" on me would make a "criminal" and "terrorist" nowadays. Yay modern age!! Let me go down to the precinct and turn myself in for crimes I could have committed in the past ...

BINGO!!

Wish we could just take all the "left" and "right" and banish em

I can't believe this happened in Texas. This kind of thing is why my kids are homeschooled.

Hope he's in some team sports and around a ton of kids, home schoolers can easily really turn into some secret squirrel types

Hope he's in some team sports and around a ton of kids, home schoolers can easily really turn into some secret squirrel types

I think homeschooling is misunderstood. I was totally against it at first but I caved into pressure from the family. It has worked out great. I haven't had to suspend my kids yet for using their imagination! Go figure-:wink2:
Personally I think the squirrely kids are more a result of their parents than their lack of interaction with other kids.

If the next generation is going to include anyone but ****ies, then home schoolers are our best chance. The public education system is a bottomless pit of ignorant, politically motivated, bull****, covered in a patina of make-believe competence.

Stereotype. All the homeschooled kids around us in a rural area participate in all sorts of things, and their parents are far more concerned that they get socialized with other kids their age than many of the neighbors cared in town that their Timmy was doing nothing but playing video games in all his free time.

4H is popular. As is Westernaires. And the skeet/trap club has paid for many a scholarship. As has the small golf course. There's also a pretty big contingent of motorcycle riders and four wheel runners who probably don't have an official club but meet in one of the dad's garages like all motorhead types end up doing. There's also (purely chance) a large gymnastics school a few miles away that draws both locals and tons of kids from the city.

The only secret squirrel types I know of are one particular house and the kids seem plenty normal. Mom and dad are a little aloof though. And I see the kids getting on the public school bus.

The stay at home moms that do the homeschooling are WAY involved in kids lives, making sure they go do stuff. It's better than many latch-key kids get.

The more amazing part to me is how darn polite the homseschooled kids in our neighborhood are. One teenage girl waited until we were talking to her mom at the fence one day and walks up waiting to say something by the look on her face. Mom says, "Ou yes. Did you have something you wanted to ask Mr. DenverPilot?"

The kid then formally asked me for my permission to cut across the front of our property to walk to her friend's house. No fence, prairie grass, I honestly would have never noticed if they did. I said she had permission anytime she liked as long as they didn't drop any trash over there since I only get over there when we mow that side and I see a lot of litter over there for some reason. She was beaming and happy and mom was proud of her for asking permission.

Anyway. Don't think we see too many secret squirrels taking the time to raise the kids themselves. There are some that are very religious but not in a pushy way. Maybe they just like us, I don't know. But they don't seem to be hiding anything.

There is a homeschooled flying squirrel type around here somewhere.:D

What's this world coming to! Evidently this teacher didn't get the memo that she's only supposed to make stupid decisions.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/03/living/ep-kristinabuhrman/index.html

My point? Some people see one bad news report about teachers and then condemn the whole profession. If one pilot crashed because he/she ran out of fuel, does that make all pilots idiots?

What's this world coming to! Evidently this teacher didn't get the memo that she's only supposed to make stupid decisions.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/03/living/ep-kristinabuhrman/index.html

My point? Some people see one bad news report about teachers and then condemn the whole profession. If one pilot crashed because he/she ran out of fuel, does that make all pilots idiots?

Condem the profession, heck no, as a CFI I have much respect for teachers.

It's the system that people are getting fed up with, between stories like this, overly PC everything, metal directors, common core, no shop classes or auto shop or even home ec, ESL, etc, our school systems are headed down the drain.

Back