New guy

mtnquail

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
mtnquail
I’ve been hanging around for a while, first post here. I’m a full time A&P, part time CFI at a medium sized class D. Learned a lot from some of the regulars here, hopefully I have some helpful information I can offer.

I’ve been hanging around for a while, first post here. I’m a full time A&P, part time CFI at a medium sized class D. Learned a lot from some of the regulars here, hopefully I have some helpful information I can offer.
Welcome to the joint

Welcome! Donuts and coffee are over there in the corner. Pull up a keyboard and enter the fray.

Welcome to the forum.
I'm looking for another A&P-IA. Mine retired again, but this time it stuck and he moved to Texas. In the past we always did owner-assisted annuals and maintenance, and I've done most of my own work under supervision.
I'm in Western Washington State.

Thanks for all the welcoming replies. I’m in CA, but would like to move elsewhere soon.

Welcome remember this is the internet so all advice has to be true.

Welcome from the Sooner State! If you like Cali politics and inflation, our Okie borders are also closed. We barely tolerate people from Austin. ;)

I'm in CA too, out of KFUL. Do kind sharing where in CA? Do you have a shop in CA?
I prefer to keep a low profile online. If I can figure out how to send a private message I will

Welcome! I see your avatar and it reminded me of one of the bus drivers at KU on campus. We called him Miller because he’d always drive by the sorority houses yelling “it’s miller time!” Out of the window.

Back