New Fly in BBQ

Maybe, but if they had a fly-in MacDonalds I'd probably go there too!

Oh, what's the name of that town in Oklahoma where the McDonald's spans across interstate 44. There's a airport within walking distance. Vanita...that's it.

You want ribs, KTZR/Columbus Ohio Bolton Field has JP's Ribs on the field.
The best ribs are off-field (Montgomery Inn, KISZ/Cincinnati Ohio Blue Ash, 3 miles) and a second location soon to open in Dublin Ohio/KOSU The Ohio State University Don Scott Field, 2 miles). Also close to KOSU is a City Barbeque .
Famous Dave's are not that good.

You want ribs, KTZR/Columbus Ohio Bolton Field has JP's Ribs on the field.
The best ribs are off-field (Montgomery Inn, KISZ/Cincinnati Ohio Blue Ash, 3 miles) and a second location soon to open in Dublin Ohio/KOSU The Ohio State University Don Scott Field, 2 miles). Also close to KOSU is a City Barbeque .
Famous Dave's are not that good.

Good to know but in my mind ribs =/ BBq.

Ribs when cooked properly are best cooked in a sealed container of Al foil and roasted for a while to get them cooked and tender in their own juices. This is done as there is a lot of connective tissue in the meat that needs to be broken down. Once that is done the ribs are finished on the BBq.

BBQ OTOH, to me, is brisket, either beef or pork, that is slow roasted over a pit fire until the meat is succulent, tender, and juicy.

I don't care what is BBQ and what is not, right now reading this thread just made me hungry. :)

Back