New FBOs at KBPK & KHRO

FlyArkansas

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
FlyArkansas
Hey Guys!

Some of you might remember me from a few years ago. I am a CFI based at Mountain Home that helped do some Gaston's experience training for some fly-in folks over the past few years. Since then, our business has grown. We now manage multiple corporate jets and now have 2 FBOs in the 3M0 (Gaston's) area. We built a new state of the art FBO in the old airline terminal at Mountain Home (BPK), under "The Big Blue Roof". We also took over the old Regional Jet Center facility at Harrison, AR (HRO).

We would love to help out during the Poker Run and anyone who happens to bring an airplane in/out before, during, or after the flyin. We are willing to offer a 40 cent/gal discount for anyone who buys over 10 gallons or 50 cents/gal off anything over 25 gallons! Please just identify yourself as a flyin participant in advance to the fueler or CSR. Hopefully that will encourage more people to fly during the poker run. We also have a full selection of pilot supplies and charts available at Mountain Home. We also have maintanence available at both locations and our Mountain Home folks can come down to Gaston's if anyone has any issues! We also have multiple CFIs around that love to play with different airplanes and are willing to help out with some Gaston's training for anyone that needs help. We also will have some people available who can do BFRs or IPCs if anyone needs that!

Feel free to email me at taylor@flyarkansas.com if anyone needs anything or wants to give us a heads up you're coming for the flyin!

Check out our BPK facility online at http://www.flyarkansas.com/bpk.html or http://fbo.fltplan.com/fbo.cfm?fid=387.

Both facilities are open from 7AM to 7PM every day of the week!

We look forward to seeing everyone soon!

-Taylor

Last edited:
Cool, thanks Taylor! I organize the poker run and will get in touch with you this weekend. I'll send you a private message.

I can vouch for the Harrison FBO having some good helpful folks. Diverted there behind weather for some Jet A recently.

Cool, thanks for the PIREP, Kate! I talked to Taylor tonight; KHRO and KBPK are definitely "in", and would be my suggested two airports for anybody wanting to obtain the minimum two cards for the poker run.

The substantial discount he's offering for fuel, ESPECIALLY the fact that it's available when folks are LEAVING Gaston's to go home, is huge. The "day of the Poker Run only" discounts weren't much use--people are trying to keep the gross weight down flying in and out of 3M0.

Back