New Citabria video

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Joe Areeda was very kind to let me put my latest video on his site. The photograph at the end of the video is compliments of Bill Suffa from his visit to the farm last year. :)

It's a short video, and shows a few maneuvers as seen from inside the Citabria. We had planned to shoot spins as seen from the side looking out at the wing, as well as some hammerheads, but after a few other things, Tom was ready to head back to the hangar.

If anyone is interested in watching it, just shoot me a PM, and I'll give you the password.

Thanks again Joe. :)

:goofy: :goofy:
PM Done.
Waiting to go right click save as...
:)

very cool diana, enjoyed watching it. I gotta come down there sometime and fly with you sometime!

Wow. Diana, I always love to watch your videos. Thanks, Joe and Chip for doing your part to let us see these.

Thanks guys! :) I hope to make some more videos as soon as I get my airplane back. There are only so many things you can do with the Citabria, so I'm not sure what to film next. Maybe more spins from inside or hammers from inside. I'm open to suggestions.

If any of y'all make videos of flying and put them to music, I hope you will share them here as well.

Back