New Aviation Videos

Jay Honeck

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jay Honeck
After an incredibly busy summer, things are at last winding down at the hotel a bit -- so I've finally had time to update our Aviation Video webpage. See it here: http://www.alexisparkinn.com/aviation_videos.htm

Somewhere along the line this little page has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous, as we now have over 500 videos on-line, sent in by pilots and enthusiasts from all over the world. What separates our site from YouTube (and others) is that this page was created BY pilots, FOR pilots, and includes scads of expert commentary and analysis, often done by the pilots themselves.

I hadn't had much time to devote to it since our little flood here last June, so you'll find a fair number of new videos. Please accept my apologies for contributing to the global economic crisis by cutting into your productivity, but if you're not careful you will easily spend HOURS watching these videos!

If you have any videos that you'd like to share, email them to me at AlexisParkInn@mchsi.com If they're over 10 mb, we'll find an alternative method of delivery, as my email rejects extremely large attachments. Please note that I won't post links, only actual video files. (Links have a nasty habit of disappearing without warning...)

Blue skies...

Back