New anti-TFR petition needs signatures.

Signed, but I don't think it'll do a lot of good. The only thing these petitions seem to generate are fatuous self-serving affirmations by the government.

Signed, but I don't think it'll do a lot of good. The only thing these petitions seem to generate are fatuous self-serving affirmations by the government.
I agree the results aren't likely to amount to much but the effort required is minimal and it might help.

And getting you put on their (radar screen) and future mailing list..:yes::rolleyes2:

Well I fly a172 but was cardinal posting 177 ...close :) On their radar..heck they look me up seriously taxseason to fund their crop I mean TFR circles :)

I signed that save the airport petition and received an immediate email to support their other petittions. A little bit annoying. I don't think anything we sign will slow down the TFR's.

Oh I sign em'. We all know they don't give a $%^&* but getting them to say it in writing is so much fun.

And getting you put on their (radar screen) and future mailing list..:yes::rolleyes2:

You're already on their radar screen, Ben. Might as well sign the petition so that you can get something for it. :)

Signed.

never in a million years would I agree to the rules they post on their site for how they can use your info

never in a million years would I agree to the rules they post on their site for how they can use your info

As opposed to how the government uses your info anyway?

I'm signing mine Gecko. :D

Back