New Airport

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
I should have it completed in a few days. Hopefully, it'll be a popular landing spot. It's 16 times longer than wide, so should be of sufficient dimensions for the users. Elevation is about 91 msl.

HR

Attachments

• DSC05407.JPG
    DSC05407.JPG
    10.6 MB · Views: 52
  • DSC05405.JPG
    DSC05405.JPG
    10.8 MB · Views: 26
  • DSC05402.JPG
    DSC05402.JPG
    13.5 MB · Views: 18
Airport 39H is located at 39 Henry Road, and is a landing strip for my bird friends. I defy any squirrel, chipmunk, or my herd of feral cats to shinny up the support mechanism. And that fat raccoon will not be able to get to ravage the bird food like he does the kitties' food supply. Also, if he'd stopped flapping his jaw while he was eating/talking to me, the nocturnal picture with a slow shutter speed wouldn't have blurred slightly.
When the rain stops I'll load the runway with feeders and hang others from the bottom.

HR

The thumbnails look nice, but even with 22+ MB/sec download speed, I gave up waiting after 30 seconds' looking at the large black box on my screen.

Can you reduce the size of the pictures any? 13 MB for an aerial bird feeder is rather large . . .

Sorry, my camera is a files bazooka, can frequently get 40 x 60 print products from its images, though the Zeiss optics are an additional benefit. My PC opens them in about 9 seconds.

HR

Back