Need ST Louis Instructor

Soraith

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Soraith
Looking for a GREAT CFII. Just began flying again after a 20 year hiatus.

Will be looking to move through PP-Inst maybe ME and Com. Number one concern here is becoming a safe and great pilot. I plan on flying a lot with a minimum of 16 hours a month (more in training).

Will eventually buy a plane for me and my wife to use. (DA-40Xls) is looking good atm.

I will require references.

I will bring a great student attitude.

Feel free to email me Soraith@yahoo.com

Soraith

If you already know what plane you want, go over and talk to your local Diamond dealer and ask for their recommendation.

I know several satisfied folks who trained with High Altitude Flying Club at 1H0.

Bryan Borton is Chief Flight Instructor and is recommended by those he has trained.

:)Thank you for the information Ron!

I just looked at their website and they have a
good deal for people who fly often.
Creve Coeur is on my way too.

Soraith

Last edited:
You're welcome.

Thinking about a tailwheel transition or spin training?

Actually I do want some aerobatic training esp spins and usual attitude recovery. I think its important. My old instructor (25 years back) demanded it. We used a 152 aerobat. Soon as I get my medical done i'll be on my way.

Soraith.

Number one concern here is becoming a safe and great pilot.

Actually I do want some aerobatic training esp spins and usual attitude recovery
Soraith

Those two statements go together.

The guys at HAFclub know how to contact me.

Check with Paul Miller at Aero Charter located at SUS, see if he is still training, he is one of the best CFII's in the St.Louis area.

Thanks for the information. Gotta love this board and
its people. Soon as I get my medical done.....Hello sky!

Back