Need Help Relocating to FL/NY from PR

gingermei

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Renee
Hi, I have been searching for over a year for private industry or private person to relocate my 115 lb American Bulldog from Puerto Rico to anywhere in the states, up the East Coast from Florida to NY. His breed has been embargoed as cargo due to breathing difficulties. I won't lie about his breed and endanger his welfare. I have remained here as I do not want to leave my dog behind, he is my baby. I am willing to pay expenses to send him on board cargo, with or without me. Desperately need to get back home, sick parents etc.... Please help!!!

Hi, I have been searching for over a year for private industry or private person to relocate my 115 lb American Bulldog from Puerto Rico to anywhere in the states, up the East Coast from Florida to NY. His breed has been embargoed as cargo due to breathing difficulties. I won't lie about his breed and endanger his welfare. I have remained here as I do not want to leave my dog behind, he is my baby. I am willing to pay expenses to send him on board cargo, with or without me. Desperately need to get back home, sick parents etc.... Please help!!!

Send me a PM. The company I work for has a turboprop fleet seasonally based in SJU and we reposition back north (NY area) at the end of the season (April/May). Sometimes we'll bring one or two of the aircraft back north early.

Back