Need help registering on the vansairforce forum

jcwCT

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
jcwCT
I am having trouble getting past the "make sure you're a human" questions registering for the vansairforce.com forums:

Question 1: What is the model number of the first RV that Richard VanGrunsven offered for sale at Van's Aircraft?

My answer (confirmed by looking it up at RV history sites) is "RV-3"

Question 2: What is the last digit of the localizer frequency in the ILS or LOC RWY 16L approach at Fort Worth's Alliance Airport (KAFW)?

My answer (looking at approach plate and other sources) is "5" since the localizer frequency for 16L is 110.15 MHz and the glideslope frequency is 334.25 MHz.

ANY help much appreciated! :mad2:

I am having trouble getting past the "make sure you're a human" questions registering for the vansairforce.com forums:

Question 1: What is the model number of the first RV that Richard VanGrunsven offered for sale at Van's Aircraft?

Question 2: What is the last digit of the localizer frequency in the ILS or LOC RWY 16L approach at Fort Worth's Alliance Airport (KAFW)?

My answer (looking at approach plate and other sources) is "5" since the localizer frequency for 16L is 110.15 MHz and the glideslope frequency is 334.25 MHz.

You sure you're not a robot?

--->not human

Nope, definitely not a robot!

I'm a 55 year-old out of shape Sport Pilot who owns and flies a Jabiru J230 around New England as much as the weather and family/work demands allow.

Nope, definitely not a robot!

I'm a 55 year-old out of shape Sport Pilot who owns and flies a Jabiru J230 around New England as much as the weather and family/work demands allow.

And that's EXACTLY the form I would expect a killer robot to take!

DIE, BOT, DIE!!!!

(Don't get fancy with your first answer. 3 is the number, the number is 3)

What they don't tell you is that you have to be proficient at overhead breaks and zoom climbs before you're allowed to register.

You obviously need practice on one or both.

:)

Whatever you do, don't mention RV accidents over there. They don't happen.

Thanks, Gents.

I will now register under thousands of assumed identities and fill their forum with posts about penis enlargement products!

The Killer Robot

https://youtu.be/4ZfpwfQ58Ds

Not sure you qualify for vans Air Force as a sport pilot.

Back