Need CFI Dallas

Out of what airport? What kind of training, airplanes, etc?

Check g out your user name, could you be relieving the rich of AMU's and flying for the poor?

Mmmmmk

So what airport, what qualifications are you looking for, what's the salary, what type of school?

Shoot Ill work cheaper than 100K, but youll have to pay for the training for me to get my CFI

OP was on the forum as recently as Monday, the 28th. I wonder why no response to this forum.

David: However it gets done, it would be nice to have you back in Texas

JohnC: Knowing you, I think CFI-ing would be worth pursuing someday. I'd take lessons from ya! (Just leave the monkey at home)

Do you have a plane? What airport? I could maybe help part-time.

Last edited:
Go to Gold Seal and click the "Find a CFI" link, then select Texas. You'll have to register first (so that robots can't go harvest emails and phone numbers), but that only takes a second. Maybe you can find someone in the surrounding area.

Ah. Had not herd of the AMU. Got it.

I'm helping teenagers get their private for free. Does that count.

Go to Gold Seal and click the "Find a CFI" link, then select Texas. You'll have to register first (so that robots can't go harvest emails and phone numbers), but that only takes a second. Maybe you can find someone in the surrounding area.

Are they all gold seal CFIs? :D

David;

For this group, you're not providing enough information to be taking completely seriously. Some questions I have...

• Will this be a full time business endeavor or part time?
  • Is this already a going concern? or a start up?
  • Will the instructor you're asking for be an W-2 style employee or 1099 contractor?
  • Do you have enough activity to keep the instructor busy for full time? If not, how many hours of work are you offering this instructor?
  • How much per hour will this instructor be paid? Do you offer any incentives?
  • Do you already have customers lined up?
  • Do you have a written business plan? Are you willing to share the top details of your business plan?
  • What is your background in bringing a business online and making it successful?
We would like to give you proper consideration, but you need to be more forthcoming with useful info.

Well, good luck then! I look forward to meeting you at a local aviation event someday!

With the outpouring of information so far, I bet his email inbox is completely full! :rolleyes2:

Mr cranford I can't elobarate my businesses plan I need some one to work with me that's y I gave short Msg so I get some idea
Thx

So are you looking for a CFI or a business partner? I might suggest you'll want to be looking for an English major too-- indecipherable communications do not instill confidence in your business plan.

Back