Need Aztec Instructor

AztecWannabe

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
AztecDriver
Hello all. I recently upgraded from a Mooney to an Aztec (PA-23-250). I'm having trouble finding an instructor in my area with any Aztec time. I need to add on a multi-rating. Does anyone know of anyone willing to train me in Eastern NC??

dont know anyone out there. get it and yourself to eastern iowa and ill help you out though. no Aztec time but im sure i could figure it out :)

welcome to PoA by the way. dont let michael and his mooney brothers scare you away.

Well, I've only got about 900 hours in Aztecs, but I'd be happy to work with you anyway. Contact me via PM or email to discuss further.

Ron, I PM'd you.

Michael - Okay, "upgraded" may have been a bad choice of words. It was my first plane and I really hated getting rid of it. But the family has outgrown it. I need more seats.

I know an Apache, Sioux, Inca and a Mayan CFI (nice guys), but don't know any Aztec instructors, sorry!

Ok, sorry for being the wise acre - good luck and welcome to the boards! Looking forward to hearing from you on the transition.

Back