Need a good selling point....

Kaye

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
iPlaneless
So, the glidathon is coming up soon, and I'll be gone for 4 days. Hubby is stuck with dog while I'm gone (he loves the dog, but I'm the main caretaker). Gaston's follows, and I continue from there to the west coast....gone for 2-1/2 weeks. Hubby is stuck with the dog. And then hopefully a float weekend up at KCAD, but I haven't brought that up yet since I don't have a date.:eek:

Grumblings have begun tonight (hubby doesn't have enough vacation to do all of this with me, plus he'd miss the farm). I am scheduling the dog for the kennel one weekend during the 2-1/2 week adventure, and dog walkers during the week days, but the rest is on the hubby.

Any ideas on how to make the dog thing sound like a fun adventure??? Anyone want to rent a dog??:D

ummmm

"Suck it up im going flying" ???

:D

Seduce him, He'll agree to ANYTHING:yes: or bring him to the Fly B Q and he'll see how much fun you have.

I'm sure somebody here would volunteer to go with you. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :blowingkisses:

I'll be a date... Oh, say maybe August 31'st .....Wait...
No I'll be June 29th !!! Nobody has chosen that yet have they??
I have plenty of time... and not alot to do......:rolleyes: :blueplane: :drink: :blowingkisses:

Umm...Er.... Hold the :drink: ..... and no blowing kisses!!

Ya know how many germs that spreads??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So, the glidathon is coming up soon, and I'll be gone for 4 days. Hubby is stuck with dog while I'm gone (he loves the dog, but I'm the main caretaker). Gaston's follows, and I continue from there to the west coast....gone for 2-1/2 weeks. Hubby is stuck with the dog. And then hopefully a float weekend up at KCAD, but I haven't brought that up yet since I don't have a date.:eek:
Kaye, I have/had a similar problem with trying to plan my trip in May. I might be gone a whole month now. Originally, Tom was going to go with me. Then we got two kittens (7 weeks old...boy are they CUTE!!!!) and we can't leave them. We can't leave the farm for that long, either. And Tom has about 12 students he is flying with right now. As the trip got extended to a few more weeks, it became obvious that he cant go. I just didn't know how to un-invite him. Big dilemma. :dunno: Come to find out, he's actually relieved that he isn't going with me! :yes:

:rofl:

Seduce him, He'll agree to ANYTHING:yes: or bring him to the Fly B Q and he'll see how much fun you have.

Wow, you and the Fly B Q is starting to sound like Anthony and his Tiger! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The dog is welcome at Gastons. If he brings along hubby, that might be OK, too.

Grumblings have begun tonight (hubby doesn't have enough vacation to do all of this with me, plus he'd miss the farm). I am scheduling the dog for the kennel one weekend during the 2-1/2 week adventure, and dog walkers during the week days, but the rest is on the hubby.

Any ideas on how to make the dog thing sound like a fun adventure??? Anyone want to rent a dog??:D
Simple. Develop a killer headache until the grumblings stop. That will teach him.:rofl:

I learned that lesson early in our relationship.

Simple. Develop a killer headache until the grumblings stop. That will teach him.:rofl:

You have to learn how to deal with the "killer headache". I've heard (no personal experience) that it works this way:

You come home from work, go up to your wife, kiss her and say, gently, "How's your headache, dear?"

"What headache?"

"AHA!!!"

The dog is welcome at Gastons. If he brings along hubby, that might be OK, too.

It's taken 3 years for the dog to get used to the 1.5 hr ride to the farm without getting sick. I'm not up for trying the airplane yet.:vomit:

Already used that one to negotiate my flying habits......does it work more than once?:D

Already used that one to negotiate my flying habits......does it work more than once?:D

Once??? I'd be happy if my wife only had the "killer headache" once...:D

Heck, promise him a "date" he'll never forget as soon as you get back. It'll work every time! :yes:

Trust me, I'm a man! :rofl::yes:

Back