Navy moves to allow women on submarines

When was the last time a US submarine was boarded and combat broke out?

But don't you know, its the firefighting thing. Women't can't possibly fight a fire, you know their hormones will make them freeze up and such.

(Gee some guys just can get it the first 3 times you say it,

Was I married to you once ?

That was my thought too. I'm inclined to believe that men and women who work together day in and day out in the same type job have fewer fantasies and misconceptions about the opposite sex and realize that there are more similarities than differences. The other thing I think people forget sometimes is that all women are not alike, which goes for men as well.

It seems like there are lots of little boy fantasies about women that have made it into the brains of middle-aged and elderly men with a military background.

I don't doubt that putting women on submarines, small surface vessels or in other close-quarters situations has its challenges. It is the navy that wants to do this, so I'll just assume that based on their existing experience, they have thought this through before they requested it.

I hope you meant this as a joke and just forgot to enter the smillies.

It was typed in green font to indicate irony/sarcasm. I would have thought that my position on the question is quite clear from my prior posts.

It was typed in green font to indicate irony/sarcasm. I would have thought that my position on the question is quite clear from my prior posts.
I was wondering. I would not equate a color of text with sarcasm, maybe that is just me, I usually look for the smiliies to tell me someone is joking. C'est la guerre! ;)

That went right past me. When did green font come to depict irony?:confused:

I thought it was just typed in Green to make it hard to read... but I did get the irony becasuse of previous posts.

Next thing you know, they're gonna let those goddurned minorities on the boats too....

Back