Nav GPS Pro

I am thinking of purchasing their software for my Pocket PC..
Has anyone used their product? is it reliable?
http://www.flynavgps.com/navgpspro.shtml

Thanks!

Don't know about their software but I've tried a few different aviation software products on a few different HP/Compaq Pocket PCs and found them all to be quite capable of locking up at inopportune moments.

Don't know about their software but I've tried a few different aviation software products on a few different HP/Compaq Pocket PCs and found them all to be quite capable of locking up at inopportune moments.
I wonder whether it's related to certain resource issues. For example, I have a Windows Mobile telephone. If I run the GoogleMaps application and a GPS receiver without plugging the unit into the car's DC plug it locks up eventually; if I have it plugged in it doesn't.

I wonder whether it's related to certain resource issues. For example, I have a Windows Mobile telephone. If I run the GoogleMaps application and a GPS receiver without plugging the unit into the car's DC plug it locks up eventually; if I have it plugged in it doesn't.

IME, long term lockups are usually caused by memory leaks and/or timer issues. I don't know how external power would make a difference beyond changing the temperature.

Back