NASA to display shuttle engine, next generation vehicle mockup at EAA Airventure

Thanks chris. I actually may make it up on friday. The current plan is to leave Cedar Rapids in a 150 at sunrise, fly to a friends strip near Madison and then drive up with him. Spend the day, and fly back that night. Will be a long day but will be fun getting to Oshkosh for at least a day. If I make it I will be making contact with all you lucky folks who get tos pend longer up there.

tonycondon said:
Thanks chris. I actually may make it up on friday. The current plan is to leave Cedar Rapids in a 150 at sunrise, fly to a friends strip near Madison and then drive up with him. Spend the day, and fly back that night. Will be a long day but will be fun getting to Oshkosh for at least a day. If I make it I will be making contact with all you lucky folks who get tos pend longer up there.

Cool beans.. I think dad and I are gonna try to head up there Thurs & Fri. If so, we'll probably leave Boone early A.M. to try and get to OSH just as the field opens.

-Chris

Back