Name that Movie

Greg Bockelman

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Bockelman
A question was asked on another board about the name of a movie.

I remember the movie. '80s vintage, made for TV. It was a two parter. The first part was about these two kids who attended an estate sale. The sale ended before the contents of the barn could be sold. The kids made a deal with the auctioneer to buy the contents of the barn, site unseen, for something like 100 dollars. In the rafters was this old bi-plane. I think it was an open cockpit Waco, but not sure. They then go about restoring the airplane

The second episode was about them learning to fly the airplane. The show ended with them flying to or around the Vancouver Canada airport. I for the life of me cannot remember the name of it though.

I would like to know the name also. I want to see it again.

Can you learned movie watchers name that movie for us?

Gee, Greg--I am searching IMDB (Internet Movie Database) and it seems most of the made for TV movies featuring airplanes are horrible ones (like disaster films or horror films). Not too many feelgood ones like you are describing. I'd like to find it too.

Any of these titles rings bells? I've only made it through the first page.
http://imdb.com/keyword/aviation/

terry

The name of the movie was "Sky High". Not really a movie, I guess. just a two part TV mini mini series. A guy on the other board figured it out. Thanks anyway.

Back