Pop quiz: Who is this?

Clue: It's somebody on the board.

Attachments

• 0125072019.jpg
    0125072019.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 78
spike, easy. he always looks like that :D

spike, easy. he always looks like that :D

Bwah ha ha! Thanks, Tony, now I owe Spike breakfast... the bet was "if people guess in two posts or less, I buy him breakfast, otherwise he buys me breakfast."

Where do you want to eat, Spike?

By the way, was fun to see Dave S. and Spike and Kent tonight. Great fajitas, great stories, great beer, and great company. And Kent got his first Bonanza ride, too!

Pop quiz: Who is this?

Clue: It's somebody on the board.

Spike,

What gives? I come to Dallas and you don't do the tortilla trick. I think you ripped Suffa and I off (since Dave has clearly seen this tortilla trick).

We're gonna SUE!

Cheers,

-Andrew
who has millions in therapist bills to send to someone...

Jeesh Tony. I think I was there and I didn't get it that fast.

Hey! How many margaritas did I have after you guys got there?

What's this bill I found in my pocket?

Sure are a lot of beans and rice in the fridge!

Did I have a good time?

Last edited:
Spike,

What gives? I come to Dallas and you don't do the tortilla trick. I think you ripped Suffa and I off (since Dave has clearly seen this tortilla trick).

:dunno:I did?.....Did I?

We're gonna SUE!

New lady on the board? Who's Sue? Hey, I haven't been introduced :blowingkisses:

Cheers,

-Andrew
who has millions in therapist bills to send to someone...

Best,

Dave

Jeesh Tony. I think I was there and I didn't get it that fast.

Hey! How many margaritas did I have after you guys got there?

What's this bill I found in my pocket?

Sure are a lot of beans and rice in the fridge!

Did I have a good time?

Dave,

You went one for one with me on the 'ritas AFTER Spike and I showed up, but I'm not sure how many you had beforehand. You got a head start. And I probably weigh twice what you do. ;)

And you had a great time, I think we all did, I know I did! Thanks again. Hopefully I can catch you up in the great white north in a couple of weeks.

(Chuckle).

When I do that for Tommy, he always grabs the tortilla and takes a bite out of it.

Fun having supper with Kent (or, as I introduced him, "Noted Aviation Journalist Kent Shook"), Dave and Troy.

Kent's truck has an APU. How cool is that?!

Leah guessed Spike first try.

"cause he's the goofy one"

Fun having supper with Kent (or, as I introduced him, "Noted Aviation Journalist Kent Shook"), Dave and Troy.

That never gets old. :no: And seeing you guys was sweet, I had a great time! I must try to get to Dallas more often...

Kent's truck has an APU. How cool is that?!

In the case of this morning, very cool - cold, actually. I had to park on a slant last night and I was somewhat low on fuel already. The right tank drained into the left just like a damn Cessna. Guess which tank the APU feeds from! I woke up freezing my ass off this morning. :(

Most of the time, though, the APU is awesome. After my wreck, they gave me a brand-new truck. I asked for this one back just so I could have the APU.

Back