Name tag idea

flyingcheesehead

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iMooniac
Hey,

I know that a lot of us have known each other for years, and I'm pretty sure I haven't forgotten what Doc Bruce or Spike look like, but I thought of something that might help the new people, and might help us old farts learn who the new people are:

Name tags with our avatars on them!!! :yes:

I bet Mike and Jesse can figure out a system to list who's going to be there from the fly-in page and cross-reference it to the member list and pull up the avatars and print 'em on a name tag... :yes:

and might help us old farts learn who the new people are:
:rofl: So now you're an old fart. :D

I bet Mike and Jesse can figure out a system to list who's going to be there from the fly-in page and cross-reference it to the member list and pull up the avatars and print 'em on a name tag... :yes:
Great idea Kent! :yes:

Let's just hope Scott doesn't break out the 'ol eyeball again :D:D:D

162103nsUR_w.jpg

162103nsUR_w.jpg

Great idea, Kent!

It'd be nice if it had our avatar (or in the case of animated avatars a recognizable frame), what we go by (iBurnAvGas for me), and our actual names.

Of course, that's a lot to put on a name tag. Any feedback here from tech support?

Hey,

I know that a lot of us have known each other for years, and I'm pretty sure I haven't forgotten what Doc Bruce or Spike look like, but I thought of something that might help the new people, and might help us old farts learn who the new people are:

Do you have any idea how big my name tag would have to be?

Back