[NA] Remote help/services offered

Caramon13

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Romeo
Well, I read over the Rules of Conduct before posting this but if this violates anything I readily submit myself for a moderator beat-down :).

I'm looking for some extra projects to help pay off some pilot-incurred debt (I'm sure none of you have this :) ). By extra projects I mean helping out with any busy work that some of you might have; this might include a fresh pair of eyes on a project, looking something up, data work, etc..

Some caveats:
  • Any work would need to be remote. I obviously won't be able to fly around the country helping people on-site (that would be awesome though..).
  • Any work during the week is fine, but it would probably need to be something I could start and then come back to throughout the day. I do have a full-time job at the moment, so I'm primarily looking for part-time stuff.
  • I can do longer blocks of time in the evening (After 5:30 PM Eastern) or over the weekends

My resume is available on request (if you're serious) but some basic background on me:

I'm currently a Business Intelligence Developer for a large manufacturing company. I'm comfortable with SQL, networking/administration, project management and various other IT/business disciplines. I do have some skill with C#/ASP/VB.NET/HTML/CSS/etc. I also have about 10 years of experience in a software package called Tessitura

If you haven't guessed from the above information, I'm primarily an IT person. I do however, also have my MBA and my commercial pilots license with about 300 (ish) hours of total time.

I have references that I can provide on request and I'm happy to hop on the phone and have a conversation to prove I'm real. You can also see from my post count and general activity that I'm a pretty regular offender on these boards.

If you are serious, I'm happy to discuss an appropriate hourly rate based on the task requirements you may have. Feel free to start a conversation with me if you like.

That's about it..thanks!

Back