[NA] PIREP 2014 Chevy Cruze

saracelica

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
saracelica
Yeah me I got myself a job! I don't want to share in Facebook so I'm sharing here. Am I on alot of ignore lists?

Anyway company car is 2014 Chevy Cruze. It's nice for city driving. Really good brakes. Normally (day 4) I do in City but today I needed to help a out of town guy because his car broke down. Expressway for 30 minutes. Over 65 got a little squirrelly. I'm use to driving my sporty Celica so I could be biased. It's also 4 door which I'm not fond of either but helpful in my deliveries.

They don't make the car anymore so it doesn't matter.

Okay I read "over 65 got a little squirrelly" and "good brakes."

I'm taking this is not a positive review.

And congratulations on your job.

Fine car for city driving. Wouldn't want to take it on long trip on the turnpike

Funny, I drove a 2014 Chevy Cruze after I sold my Volvo and was in between cars, before I bought my GTI. It honestly wasn’t a bad car for what it was. Basic transportation that got me from A to B, but I was more than happy to hand it back over to gramps.

Funny, I drove a 2014 Chevy Cruze after I sold my Volvo and was in between cars, before I bought my GTI. It honestly wasn’t a bad car for what it was. Basic transportation that got me from A to B, but I was more than happy to hand it back over to gramps.

Cruze is just basic boring transposition, but I’ve never seen one be “squirrelly” above 65. Someone abused it as a company car and it needs an alignment or something is broken in the front suspension.

Which wouldn’t surprise me on a fleet vehicle in the slightest.

I’m guessing it being a 2014, you aren’t the only person who’s driven it.

Second fiddle? No I posted here first. I don't have much in common with alot of posts anymore. Last time I was in a plane was 3 years ago

Suspension problem yeah someone probably did abuse it hence it's the local car.

Having a company car is an awesome perk. Do you get to drive it home?

Best company car I ever had was a 1993 Isuzu trooper! V6 with a manual transmission and 4x4. I could drive right into any construction site I needed to rather than park at the entrance. Enjoyed it so much that I bought my own identical trooper when I left that job.

I had a 2012 Cruze. Handling was one of it's better points (it certainly wasn't the engine). You likely have a bad tire or something is screwy in the alignment or suspension.

I can't tell you home many college students I have met that drove a Cruze and called it Tom.....:rolleyes:

@steingar if you're up in Toledo let me know. I'd like to get back in the air even if not pic

Congratulations. I bet it was your thank you note that put you over the top. Or why they gave you the Cruze.

Mmmm neither. Never sent thank you note she said she would know in two days. So two days later I called. She offered the job.

Everyone drives a Cruze. Mine is oldest but that's ok

If I get up that way I'll try and let you know. My Mooney is fast and stable, but small inside.

Man I hope not.

Thanks for the thank you note, here’s a horribly out of alignment car that can’t safely do highway speeds!

LOL! :)

Back