[NA]Pandora Font[NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
Can anyone figure out how to make the font bigger on this site?
I tried their Help, tried googling, tried the controls on my browser and its still about a 6.
https://www.pandora.com/
Thanks.

Pandora's fonts seem to be fixed; can't zoom them larger in any browser I tried.

One workaround, if you're using Windows, is to use the oft-ignored Accessibility tool, Magnifier.

Just click Start > Run and type magnify and press enter. You can set a zoom ratio as high as you need (it defaults to 2). It adds a "zoomed in window" at the top of your screen. Wherever you point your mouse, the zoomed in view appears in that window at the top, like magnification glasses.

Hmm; it didn't do that to mine. I don't think Microsoft would permit a tool like that to resort your icons.

it shoved them all to the bottom of the screen, put the magnifier at the top....and did not replace them when magnifier closed...no biggie.

I dunno... I didn't venture too deep into the site, but I was able to control the font sizes on the pages I did look at using the usual CTRL+ and CTRL- on FF.

-Rich

It zooms fine for me in FF or Safari (on both Mac and Win)

The music player zooms? Or the website that describes their service / product? I can't get the font on the player to zoom, though everything else around it does.

Are you guys sure the letters are actually getting bigger?
I tried it in IE and same thing. The page gets bigger but the letters are the same, small size. I think it might be an illusion that they are getting bigger.

Are you guys sure the letters are actually getting bigger?
I tried it in IE and same thing. The page gets bigger but the letters are the same, small size. I think it might be an illusion that they are getting bigger.

Agreed; the white background gets wider, but these letters stay the same size:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ScreenShot103.jpg
    ScreenShot103.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 37
I just put 2 fingers on my touch pad and spread them, did the trick just like with every other page....

I just put 2 fingers on my touch pad and spread them, did the trick just like with every other page....

Not.
The mobile device version is completely different. I just tried it on the ipod touch. The only option is a paid version unless you have an itunes account, and through all the info pages, the 'fingerspread' trick was non-functional, would not enlargen the font at all.

The music player is an embedded Flash application in a web page. It doesnt play by normal browser rules. No way other than some magnifier app to zoom it that I know of.

The music player is an embedded Flash application in a web page. It doesnt play by normal browser rules. No way other than some magnifier app to zoom it that I know of.

that's OK. I have it figured - music is for young people anyway!

Hmm; it didn't do that to mine. I don't think Microsoft would permit a tool like that to resort your icons.
There used to be a bug in Windows XP a few years ago - if you told the accessibility wizard to change your screen resolution w/ certain video cards it would invert the screen. Seriously.

Microsoft's fix? Reinstall the OS. I finally got them to give me a hotfix after a lot of bitching.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826480

Don't be surprised if Microsoft's stuff does funny things :)

The music player zooms? Or the website that describes their service / product? I can't get the font on the player to zoom, though everything else around it does.

Ah, ok. I didn't venture that far.

-Rich

Back