NA - New Guitar Toy

flyersfan31

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Freiburgfan31
Just bought a Boss ME20 multi-effects pedal. Very cool. I'm not much more than a "3 chords and an attitude" player, but this baby takes it to 11. Even has a wah pedal. Just the thing I need to encourage practice. I can actually make real rock band sounds now. My kids really love the wah wah sound, so I guess I'll have to work on my Dead and Hendrix.

Every once and a while I'll go pedal crazy and by a bunch to play around with. I have not used the one in the OP. I have settled onto only a couple now that I really like. An envelope filter and OD keep me very happy. Doi post some clips for us to hear.

Just bought a Boss ME20 multi-effects pedal. Very cool. I'm not much more than a "3 chords and an attitude" player, but this baby takes it to 11. Even has a wah pedal. Just the thing I need to encourage practice. I can actually make real rock band sounds now. My kids really love the wah wah sound, so I guess I'll have to work on my Dead and Hendrix.

It's really good to involve the kids, they'll want to play too. Tascam makes a cheap CD trainer that's a nice way to learn songs - it can slow down a CD without changing the pitch or you can tweak the pitch so you don't have to retune with every CD you pop in, and it has other gadgety stuff like a tuner, metronome, etc.

Trapper John

Back