[NA] Need speakers, wi-fi extender, or web cam? There's a Light Bulb for that!

That's a really neat idea, though I wonder why they chose not to make an Everything bulb with all of the functionality built into it. Size constraints? Or because it'd cost $300 for a single bulb? I'd like to combine the Pulse and Boost for indoor applications and the Boost and Snap for outdoor applications.

I might have to finally break down and buy a smart lightbulb or two...

This is fantastic.

My only concern is what happens when the bulb burns out?
If I can just replace the LED portion, I am going to buy a few of these.

This is fantastic.

I assume it'll still function (other than providing light). But based on the 15 year lifetime quoted, I also assume they'll expect you to buy a whole new bulb. On the plus side, they should be more affordable 15 years from now, right?

This is fantastic.

Why do I see you having the being all sinister once you have the capability to make that "ghost noise" you freaked out about a while back happen in Eren's reading bedside reading lamp?

You're on your side, just fiddling with your smartphone..... she's all Friday the 13th "don't go into the haunted house" scared...

Why do I see you having the being all sinister once you have the capability to make that "ghost noise" you freaked out about a while back happen in Eren's reading bedside reading lamp?

You're on your side, just fiddling with your smartphone..... she's all Friday the 13th "don't go into the haunted house" scared...

That or he could start playing 'The Song That Never Ends'!

Wow, only $170 for two cheap a$$ speakers. How do I order.

Back