[NA]Image search[NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
The closest I can find to this image using reverse image search on google is the old UA "tulip" which is...not really close.
This is a car decal that I am seeing and likely has nothing to do with aviation.

Just wondering wth it is.
Impending hippie-zombie attack?
Florist convention?

(the fly is not part of the logo. incidental addendum)

IMG_6068.jpg

I see this and have odd flash backs of various celebrities saying “Sock it to me”, “Verrrrry interestink”, looking it up in my Funk and Wagnalls”, and Goldie Hawn in a bikini

AggieMik88
Blow in my ear and I’ll follow you anywhere

It's a retro-1960s thing, they were often called "funky flowers".

It’s an allusion to the old 1960s “The Dating Game” show. It means the person displaying it is looking for a quick hook-up. All you have to do is ask.

Let us know how it works out.

upload_2021-7-18_9-36-15.jpeg

I see this and have odd flash backs of various celebrities saying “Sock it to me”, “Verrrrry interestink”, looking it up in my Funk and Wagnalls”, and Goldie Hawn in a bikini

AggieMik88
Blow in my ear and I’ll follow you anywhere
This. And the flower/flower seed packets that were gas station giveaways back then (Esso/Exxon had the tiger tails, I think Amoco had the flower seeds)

I literally have no idea what's going on in this thread. but suddenly I feel like turning on, tuning in and dropping out, which, I think is the old school way of saying 'hookers and blow'.

I literally have no idea what's going on in this thread. but suddenly I feel like turning on, tuning in and dropping out, which, I think is the old school way of saying 'hookers and blow'.
Don't forget your lava lamp and black light

Back