NA...I didn’t think i would see this in my lifetime...

In 1996 all handguns were banned and they too were all registered with the agents of the state. Also in 1996 carrying any knife with a blade longer than 3 inches was made illegal. Presumably one cannot stab someone to death with a three inch knife. You now had to show "good reason" for carrying a knife, the presumption of innocence, until proven guilty of a crime, was gone.

In England today you cannot carry any type of weapon for self defense and you cannot use a firearm to defend your home, family, or property. The gun and weapon laws have made crime safe for criminals and the other violent thugs and miscreants who infest our country today.

http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2010/tle558-20100221-07.html

Disarm the honest people, while the dishonest people are armed.

Not that I disagree with you guys, but IBTL!

:)

Suppose you’re an MP. Suppose you’re an idiot. But I repeat myself. (If Mark Twain was British.)

Cheers

Last edited:
My last trip to the UK I thought I was going to get SWAT called on me. I was working on the factory floor of a company that was installing some of our equipment.

We were needing to cut through a roll of some sort of Tyvek-like material - a common procedure for that equipment. They had a knife specifically for that job, but it was out of reach so I used my pocketknife (I brought it in checked luggage). The guys there all looked at each other and stepped back. They had a 6-8" folding knife, I had a 2" pocketknife. What made mine illegal was the locking blade.

Last edited:
My last trip to the UK I thought I was going to get SWAT called on me. I was working on the factory floor of a company that was installing some of our equipment.

We were needing to cut through a roll of some sort if Tyvek-like material - a common procedure for that equipment. They had a knife specifically for that job, but it was out of reach so I used my pocketknife (I brought it in checked luggage). The guys there all looked at each other and stepped back. They had a 6-8" folding knife, I had a 2" pocketknife. What made mine illegal was the locking blade.

Hoodlum.

Posted in the joke section previously but it’s also not really a joke.

dbff2954d4f34cdaefde9d22c922650d.jpg

Rules always work, to save sheep from wolves. . .how depessingly stupid.

This just in: Canada to ban rental assault vans.

LOL.

Not really. Well they probably will eventually but no official announcement yet.

Back