[NA] Feminism and the sexual exploitation of...dairy cows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of murdering women once they can no longer bear children is gruesome and disturbing. Why is it acceptable to perform such horrifying acts on bodies that are different from our own?
In one sense, she’s insane (and most people would agree). In another sense she is being logically consistent and pointing out the insanity of our cultural assumptions.

God Bless America. I read the first few pages, and I think she's a total nutbar, but she has a right to her opinion and voice. What bothered me more than the entertaining content was her apparent lack of formal writing skills as evidenced by the multitude of basic grammatical and prose errors throughout the piece. Back in 1984, Dr. James Hughes (my writing and research instructor in grad school) would have reduced her to tears. The font and layout are pretty to look at and all, but come on, Sweetheart, a little respect for the language please....more writing courses, less "Women's Studies" and "Social Justice for Credit."

PS.. I threw the "Sweetheart" in there just for facetious fun, 'cause I know she'd like it.

Last edited:
She obviously doesn’t care that the cows get better treatment than the males.

Last edited:
So how does she feel about the mating practices of some species of spiders and praying mantis?

Are Male seahorses also denying the female seahorses their "right" to "bonding" with their unborn children?

People like this need their mouth filled with something to keep them from talking. Oh wait she doesnt like meat in her mouth. Color me surprised.

Who’s going to stand up for all the male chickens that are puréed right after hatching?

In one sense, she’s insane (and most people would agree). In another sense she is being logically consistent and pointing out the insanity of our cultural assumptions.
Yeah but extending her 'logic' cows should then have the right to vote.

When are they going to run out of things to be offended about ?

when everyone thinks and acts just like them. No varying thoughts or opinions allowed. Total assimilation. Resistance is futile.

31c2a417c7507afc4c7c59406520a747.jpg

LOL. Its like junk like this.

It’s all hatred. That’s it. Suuuure.

(Eye roll.)

That would make great satire!

What about the involuntarily castrated male cattle?

Plus, castration helps control the ingrained toxic masculinity of bulls.
In this case, I have to agree. The toxic masculinity of bulls is fairly dangerous.

In this case, I have to agree. The toxic masculinity of bulls is fairly dangerous.

But..but...but.... nature... beautiful....except when it's human nature ...and not feminine.... then ugly, and must destroy....

soooooooo confused...

When there is a real crisis that threatens their existence. This is the sort of thing that people worry about when someone else has solved all (or darned near all) of the world's real problems or when the real problems are so big/complex/whatever that the concerned party skips over 'em.

Neanderthals were worried about getting eaten by Saber Tooth tigers. They didn't worry about the correct shade of beige to paint their caves. But, once the tiger problem was solved, and the Neanderthal problem was solved, Homo Sapiens tuned into public appearance and concerned themselves with interior decorating, gazebos, and stuff like that.

Now that we all know the correct shade of beige, there are those among us who shift the focus to cow outrage.

But..but...but.... nature... beautiful....except when it's human nature ...and not feminine.... then ugly, and must destroy....

soooooooo confused...
That’s pretty much it, that’s a good way to put it. All of nature is in harmonic balance and perfected, except for humans who happen to get everything wrong.

Last edited:
You know...

...it's not just left wing feminist whackjobs that are easily offended and get their panties in a wad.

Right wing bigoted whackjobs are just as bad or worse.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...or-portrait-her-school-yearbook-left-n1043611

Whackjobs who try to force THEIR belief system down YOUR throat are ALL whackjobs, regardless of the flavor or their belief.

Here's some quotes from the article to which you linked:

"An Alabama high school student who wore a tuxedo for her senior portrait instead of the traditional black drape for girls received her yearbook only to discover that her photo was missing.

Holley Gerelds, who graduated this year from Springville High School, told NBC affiliate WVTM in Birmingham that she wanted to be herself in her senior portrait so she asked the photographer if she could wear a tuxedo.

"It's what I'm more comfortable in," she told the outlet. "I feel like if I was to wear the drape it's not me."

Traditionally, female seniors at the high school in Springville northwest of Birmingham wear a V-neck, black- velvet drape for their portraits.
Gerelds, who according to WVTM is part of the LGBT community, said it would have been "kind of humiliating" to have to wear the drape.

The photographer agreed to let Gerelds wear a black tux, but when she received her yearbook earlier this week she noticed that her portrait was not published. Instead, her name was listed on a back page as "Not Pictured."

"I hate to say it, but I'm used to it. I saw it coming," she told WVTM. "I feel like I did nothing wrong. I paid, I was on time."....

Mike Howard, superintendent of the St. Clair County School District, said in a statement that senior portraits "were taken in accordance with long-standing school guidelines," adding that the district is "reevaluating those guidelines to consider what changes, if any, need to be made."

The superintendent said the school will reprint a page of the yearbook to include all students.

"I can confirm that the composite photograph of the Springville High School Class of 2019 will include all students that participated in the senior portrait process, regardless of their choice of attire," Howard continued.

Gerelds said she hopes this incident will be a turning point for the school and that students will be able to "wear what they want."

End of article quote.

The difference, generally speaking, is that the, in your words, "right wing bigoted whack jobs" immediately acknowledged that a mistake had been made and rectified it. I'm still waiting to see an example of that from the "left wing whack jobs."

And yeah.... a lock is probably appropriate at this point.

If we can't discuss this subject without referring to left and/or right wing whack jobs, the thread will be locked and warnings/points given.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back