[NA]Fedex website access & security[NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
When I go to my "Fedex InSight Manifest " page, then log in, I see a long list of parcels...41 right now.
I can click on each shipment and view the sender & recipient, parcel details & routing/who signed for it etc etc.
However of the 41 parcels, only 2 have anything to do with my business. In the other 39 instances right now, I have no involvement nor interest in the shipment.
It just seemed to me that they are being a little loose with their information (and not really sure why the website thinks I'd be interested in others' shipments).

Anyone know how FIM works or why the page appears with all this extraneous info? I looked through the listings and do not see any connection to me.
ie Baylor College of Medicine, Working Women Inc, Ingram Micro, a few vet clinics (hardly a connection to me though), etc etc.

Are shipments not considered private info? I could dream up a dozen reasons why people might not like shipment info shared but maybe this is the standard now.

Thanks for any, er - insight.

I refuse to use FedEx's website after they forced my change my password to be something I couldn't remember. So now I cost them more money by calling them with all my issues, rather than logging in.

Back