[NA]Facebook 'blocked word' .csv file needed[NA]

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
FB won't let me turn off commenting on my biz page (although it does allow retroactive deletion of comments ie too late to have any effect) - however it does allow one to upload a .csv file (of unspecified size) containing words you want to block (I am pretty sure it will block the entire message not just the specific words).
So; I am looking for a ready-made .csv with a zillion common words that I can upload.
Googling failed me.

FB won't let me turn off commenting on my biz page (although it does allow retroactive deletion of comments ie too late to have any effect) - however it does allow one to upload a .csv file (of unspecified size) containing words you want to block (I am pretty sure it will block the entire message not just the specific words).
So; I am looking for a ready-made .csv with a zillion common words that I can upload.
Googling failed me.

Can you just do all the letters in the aphabet and keyboard symbols? Or common words like “a”, “and”, “the”, etc?

Can you just do all the letters in the aphabet and keyboard symbols? Or common words like “a”, “and”, “the”, etc?

I can. But I was looking for a ready-made list.
Am I lazy?
Or do I just not like reinventing the wheel?
Depends who you ask!
I might have to do that.
I wish FB would just let us have control.

All those are for profanities etc.
I want a list for very common words so that none of the posts appear.
Ie as 455BU mentions...
I you we he she they
is am are were
the that and of
if for so
ah, the most common words in the english language.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Most_common_words_in_English
now to make a csv of that.

I found this 500-word csv but FB refuses to accept it for some reason.
hm, can't post it on POA

I have a list you can have of 10,000 words.

If I can uncompress it.

Or while you are waiting look up scrabble word list or crossword word list.

Sadly my attempt to access the file has failed. It was part of a software project from 35 years ago. It was British English anyway.

Here is your 100 words list from Wiki. If you want spaces use notepad or word and replace "," with ", ".

the,be,to,of,and,a,in,that,have,I,it,for,not,on,with,he,as,you,do,at,this,but,his,by,from,they,we,say,her,she,or,an,will,my,one,all,would,there,their,what,so,up,out,if,about,who,get,which,go,me,when,make,can,like,time,no,just,him,know,take,people,into,year,your,good,some,could,them,see,other,than,then,now,look,only,come,its,over,think,also,back,after,use,two,how,our,work,first,well,way,even,new,want,because,any,these,give,day,most,us

Back