[NA] Business Phone Systems

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
In my search for a good replacement phone system for the Salvage Yard, especially for my sales team's call center needs, I have had this company and their products suggested: http://www.vertical.com/vertical/waveip

In asking about, I have found a few other salvage yards having it and they are pretty satisfied with the features and service of their vendors.

Since we have a few geeks amongst our gallery who are knowledgeable in this area, I open the floor for comments, reviews, thoughts, and other input about the company and product.

I am doing the EXACT same thing right now! We've had Vonage Business for a short time, and I need to know the same thing you do. What are some good alternatives out there.

What I have done in the past is either trixbox (RIP CE), or pbx in a flash. Will take SIP and IAX trunks and are infinitely configurable and have call center capabilities.. Trixbox I believe will interface with CRM software and pop up a customer's records in it. At least it did a few years back when I was doing telephony.

I started a thread on here a few months ago, similar question, and the answers kind of confused me.

I ended up going with an XBlue system ( http://xbluenetworks.com/our-products/x50-voip-phone-system.html ) that seems to be working well.

Their documentation is a bit light, but once you figure out what it is, the install is fairly straight forward.

I learned enough to be an expert on something I will never need to do again.

I am doing the EXACT same thing right now! We've had Vonage Business for a short time, and I need to know the same thing you do. What are some good alternatives out there.

I'll PM you the guy I'm working with, who came very well recommended by one of the larger auto/truck recyclers in the area.

If that Wave system can handle the traffic that place gets, it should do fine for you and me. But I still want input from 3rd-114th parties to make sure it's a good selection.

Back