[NA] Advocare!?

CJones

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
uHaveNoIdea
Can someone here enlighten me to what's the big deal with Advocare? Within the past year or so, I've seen it come out of nowhere with friends talking about it and pushing the stuff like it's God's gift to mankind. One guy I know even quit his day job to push the stuff 24/7 (he said it is so he can 'spend more time with his family').

So am I crazy for expecting these guys to be s.o.l. when the next 'big' thing comes out a couple years from now and trumps Advocare? Is there something magical that I'm missing? The folks that are getting wrapped up in it the most are the guys I would expect to call b.s. on this kind of stuff as quickly as I have.

Can someone here enlighten me to what's the big deal with Advocare? Within the past year or so, I've seen it come out of nowhere with friends talking about it and pushing the stuff like it's God's gift to mankind. One guy I know even quit his day job to push the stuff 24/7 (he said it is so he can 'spend more time with his family').

So am I crazy for expecting these guys to be s.o.l. when the next 'big' thing comes out a couple years from now and trumps Advocare? Is there something magical that I'm missing? The folks that are getting wrapped up in it the most are the guys I would expect to call b.s. on this kind of stuff as quickly as I have.

Never heard of it, if it doesn't get em high or get em off, it's not worth selling lol.

LOL, just looked it up, looks like another Ponzi...errr Multi Level Marketing scam, plenty of them out there. Amway has been around forever and they came out with Nutri System too IIRC.

The question that always comes up with me on these deals is if it's such a good product, why not use the same efficient distribution networks everyone else does? When a product is systemically segregated from distribution alongside its competition to a minute independent and unprofessional sales and distribution network, I wonder why. Here I see scam.

Back