N GA House and Property For Sale (not ours)

FastEddieB

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Fast Eddie B
Karen and I live in a beautiful part of the country, right near the southern end of the Appalachian chain.

We own a house and about 4.4 acres in Mineral Bluff, GA, just south of the Tennessee line.

9245325501_b1e6f96b79.jpg

We would love to expand our property by about another 4 or 6 acres.

Good news: adjacent land, and a house, are in fact for sale.

Bad news: it's 61.63 acres, and for years the sellers have not been willing to parcel it out. They're asking $795,000 for the whole thing, but its been on the market for a long time.

Here's the listing: http://neg.ctimls.com/Report.asp?550Neg5138819

I was just wondering if anyone here would consider purchasing it, either individually or as a group. As I said, we'd like to purchase some portion of it, but are not in a position to finance the whole thing. It's very convenient to Copperhill, TN airport (1A3), where they are in the process of building more new hangars - the current ones are $250/month.

It would be a nice place for a vacation home/getaway. Great sports car/motorcycling roads in all directions, whitewater rafting, hiking, golf, horseback riding, that sort of thing.

Anyway, I know its a long shot, but if anyone might be interested in checking it out and discussing, let me know at FastEddieB@mac.com.

Thanks!

Back