[N/A] You think you're having a bad day? (video)

inav8r

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Mike B.
[N/A] You think you're having a bad day?

These guys got it worse!
I can guarantee that people did get hurt in the making of that production.

Ooops, had to delete the video. I noticed a small bit of ... well ... so had to remove it...

Last edited:
inav8r said:
These guys got it worse!
I can guarantee that people did get hurt in the making of that production.

Ooops, had to delete the video. I noticed a small bit of ... well ... so had to remove it...

Mike, you're such a teaser aren't ya?

Frank Browne said:
Mike, you're such a teaser aren't ya?
Well, it's a video of people generally having a bad day and getting hurt. Then I noticed this bit where they snuck up on a college kid watching something that's not so work safe on his screen... Not really appropriate to post here, and I apologize for not scrutinizing it closer before opting to share it.

inav8r said:
Well, it's a video of people generally having a bad day and getting hurt. Then I noticed this bit where they snuck up on a college kid watching something that's not so work safe on his screen... Not really appropriate to post here, and I apologize for not scrutinizing it closer before opting to share it.

That sounds familiar. Was the guy....um....well....enjoying himself?

inav8r said:

But no one accesses this board from work, so it's OK, so long as you warned us. Right?

RIGHT???? :rofl:

Judy

Back