N/A HELP HELP: iPhone Problem

Lawreston

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Harley Reich
My 5-S is locked into some dictionary definition. I must have accidentally pushed some button while I was typing text. My options are "Dictionary," "Done," "Search Web," and "Manage," clockwise from upper left . How do I get out of that situation? Nothing happens when I touch either of those blue options.

HR

Did you try a hard boot? Hold down the home and start button simultaneously for about 10 seconds until the apple logo reappears.

I haven't done that YET because I had composed a rather unique poem and might not be abloe to remember what I had written(not for this forum, but for Facebook). Each time I push the depression at the bottom and then click on Safari again it goes right back to the Dictionary page. Crazy!

HR

I'df you can still see the poem on the scrrn, try a screen capture to preserve it. Press home and start at same time and quickly release. Image will be saved to camera roll.

I'df you can still see the poem on the scrrn, try a screen capture to preserve it. Press home and start at same time and quickly release. Image will be saved to camera roll.

I've been upstairs and everywhere, CLEANING, taking a break from here. Former wife is arriving tomorrow at PWM. Looking pretty good I must say.
Back to the poem which is on THE iPHONE, and the only thing on the screen is a Dictionary definition of "securely," which is a term I used in the prose. How does one do a screen capture on an iPhone? And I don't comprehend the previous poster's "Done" memo.
The other crazy thing happening is, when I started up to the 3rd floor the formerly feral and wild cat I've made into a much tamer house cat since last November was waiting for me on the top ledge. But when I started up the stairs there was a rather young black cat on the 3rd step. Hey! I DON'T HAVE A BLACK CAT! It must be the feral that I Have-a-Heart trapped THREE days ago, brought inside to put into a Pet Carrier. It got loose and I thought went out the door. Guess not! First time I've seen it since that day, so don't know where it's been hiding.

Well, I completely shut down the 5-S and rebooted. All is Normal but I lost the stroke of idio-genius.

HR

To take a screenshot with your iPhone or iPod Touch, press and hold the sleep/wake button and then click the Home button.

Back