My son as PIC

asgcpa

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
CPA
Ok. Flew with my son today. He was PIC for 1/2 the trip. Landed, and I was in the left seat on way home. He did great, although I had to bite my tongue a bit. I guess I'll get more relaxed the more we fly. I can say, with embarrassment, his landing was better than mine.

Wish I had a son to pass the passion along to...jealous!

Congrats.

Man. That's awesome.
My dad and I have been flying together for a year now.

I love flying with him more than anything.
We definitely each do some right seat flying

Me: "Dad um.. don't forget your mixture and watch the redline"
Dad: "Bryan, left rudder left rudder"

We trade legs and we work very well together and both agree we never miss things when flying alone :)

Good times.

hahaha

No I just recall landing in a crosswind one time and I am a crab and kick pilot. Dad is a forward slip pilot and we both think the other needs to do it our way.

He gets nervous when I do it my way and starts coaching and I am like "Dad, I got this"

Congrats,must have been fun. Like riding with them after they get their drivers lic.

Loved teaching my son to fly, and love flying with him. Wish he had half the passion for flying as me, but we're all unique. I wish I has ten percent of his musical talents!

I was really shooting for some coffee through the nostrils.

To the OP, congrats, I am hoping some day for my son to get the bug, for now he is into cars and guns. Probably a smart son after all.

Congrats!! Flying with Family is a blast!

Sounds like a great time. I just got my license yesterday and took my mom up immediately after; she was less than thrilled.

Back