Attachments

• BLAKE_18[1].JPG
    BLAKE_18[1].JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 8
Ok, so now I've seen the Ultimate Baby Picture...:D

Something tells me Blake will not be lacking attention from Gramma...! :D

Congrats!! :cheerswine:

Congratulations! We're starting to see some GOOD news around here! YEAH! :yes:

Very nice! Congratulations! And WOW, is that the kind of image coming from ultrasounds these days?!

Thanks to all for the kind words.
Very nice! Congratulations! And WOW, is that the kind of image coming from ultrasounds these days?!
I was amazed! Always I've come away with a "ho-hum, if you say so" attitude when looking at ultrasound blurs. (And I certainly should not be so awed by the output from my company's rival.)

Blake is due in September.

Aw-w-w-w-w--how cute!

Congrats, Grandma!! Those "4-d" ultrasounds are revolutionizing pre-natal medicine, that's for sure.

Congratulations, Aunt Peggy. Ultrasound images have changed a lot since my daughter was born 25 years ago.

Congratulations, Aunt Peggy. Ultrasound images have changed a lot since my daughter was born 25 years ago.

Isn't that the truth! Same era, went to the Ob/Gyn for an extremely fuzzy ultrasound, the image was was captured by a polaroid camera that swung in front of the screen. The Ob said, boy, about 6 pounds, got a girl, 8 lb., 9 oz. a few weeks later!

Trapper John

5 lb. 13 oz. in intensive care. No other word.

Congratulations, Peggy! Keep us updated on Blake's health.

Blake is improving everyday and hopefully he will be going home soon. They have taken him off oxygen and removed his I.V. He is only hooked up to sensors for his heart rate, breathing, and sleeping patterns. The hospital staff has been really wonderful and very informative. This has been hard for his family to handle as we were not expecting a preemie baby, but he is healthy, beautiful, and doing better than expected. Just wanted to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

Attachments

• Blake.jpg
    Blake.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
Back