My gyroscope says the world is Flat

I am an airline pilot and fly all over the world. Your new "relative" needs to be very careful bringing this subject up. People have in fact "disappeared" for exposing this. I will admit to you he is correct. When we look at all the flight paperwork, on certain flights we are told when to "flip" the switch. It is always altitude based so as to achieve the best distribution based upon the winds. Here is a copy of our instructions.

Doh.

The new husband of my wife's aunt (whatever that makes him to me) is big on conspiracy theories. He's still arguing with me about the idea of "Chemtrails" from airliners. For those of you who aren't familiar with this ridiculous idea, it basically goes that airliners are spraying mind control chemicals to aid the government in controlling our citizens.

He constantly posts stupid videos of condensation trails, or wingtip vortices as an airliner landed in fog (titled something like: "Pilot forgets to turn off his chemtrail system before landing").

So, while your friend may be convinced that the world is flat, and my guy is convinced that the airline industry is conducting a mass aerosol distribution of psychotropic drugs, I think it's safe to say that neither of these theories really hold ANY weight :)

Attachments

• IMG_1950.JPG
    IMG_1950.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1950.JPG
    IMG_1950.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 30
Doh.

The new husband of my wife's aunt (whatever that makes him to me) is big on conspiracy theories. He's still arguing with me about the idea of "Chemtrails" from airliners. For those of you who aren't familiar with this ridiculous idea, it basically goes that airliners are spraying mind control chemicals to aid the government in controlling our citizens.

He constantly posts stupid videos of condensation trails, or wingtip vortices as an airliner landed in fog (titled something like: "Pilot forgets to turn off his chemtrail system before landing").

So, while your friend may be convinced that the world is flat, and my guy is convinced that the airline industry is conducting a mass aerosol distribution of psychotropic drugs, I think it's safe to say that neither of these theories really hold ANY weight :)

So that's what "chemtrails" are supposed to be about. I pretty much guessed it.
Heh...so ask your friend, if this was going on, how come the country is more divided than ever, and anti-government viewpoints are at an all time high?

So that's what "chemtrails" are supposed to be about. I pretty much guessed it.
Heh...so ask your friend, if this was going on, how come the country is more divided than ever, and anti-government viewpoints are at an all time high?

Like most failing government programs, not enough money is being spent, and we just need the right people doing it.

Back