my first day back...

woodstock

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iTravel
was washed out due to weather. we even moved the time from 8 am to 11 am to let the weather go by, and it wasn't enough. we did however talk for almost 2 hours, a refresher course, which I think I did pretty well on (see, the readings are helping!)

I'm feeling pretty confident! I am sched between 2 and 3 days per week, for the next month, and hope the weather holds. wouldn't it be great if 3x a week did the trick and I did get my license by my birthday? (exactly 3 months from TODAY).

woodstock said:
was washed out due to weather. we even moved the time from 8 am to 11 am to let the weather go by, and it wasn't enough. we did however talk for almost 2 hours, a refresher course, which I think I did pretty well on (see, the readings are helping!)

I'm feeling pretty confident! I am sched between 2 and 3 days per week, for the next month, and hope the weather holds. wouldn't it be great if 3x a week did the trick and I did get my license by my birthday? (exactly 3 months from TODAY).

It probably will work. My CFI uses that system for folks like me who were only able to take lessons once a week. I've been doing that up until just recently when I finished the IFR X-C. I will go back to weekly lessons, but as soon as school ends, I will take three or four lessons a week for a week or two in prep for the checkride.

Back