For Sale Multi-Engine Cross Country Training

CaptainRobertRiter

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
CaptRobertRiter
Hey Guys! I want to post something positive! I have just retired from corporate flying and I have a twin engine Piper Seneca II, PA-34-200T, six seater, glass cockpit, and new interior. I would like to offer doing the advanced cross country training to anyone interested. Going into class B airports such as LAS Vegas and San Diego; doing boarder crossings into Mexico; teaching bush flying on unimproved dirt strips; and going down to see the Gray Whales in Guerro Negro, Mexico. I made a YouTube video at Capt.Robert”thatguy”Riter if you want more information. I am a FAA Gold Seal CFI with 30 years experience, so you will be left seat getting dual instruction doing everything! You guys working on your ATP need 50 hours of multi-engine time, so why not go places? Let’s go to fun places and make some wonderful memories! God Bless! Keep Flying Speed!

Per the Rules of Conduct, posts in The Classifieds must include:

• Posts offering items or services for sale must include an asking price.
  • If the item or service is being offered by a commercial concern (i.e., this is your business), the full name of the business and location must be included.

Back