MSN tool for gas prices by zip code

Wawa
WAWA 284
934 MAIN ST
Royersford, PA 19468
$2.729
08/31/05
It's not accurate. Gas at that station is $3.30 for regular unleaded now. Yesterday it was $3.25. Day before that it raised 3 times during the day.

Joe Williams said:
It's not accurate. Gas at that station is $3.30 for regular unleaded now. Yesterday it was $3.25. Day before that it raised 3 times during the day.
Ditto here in Phoenix. Says the gas station around the corner is $2.28!! I just passed it last night and fifteen minutes ago: $3.19/gal. both times.

Even the high of $2.99/gal isn't accurate. I've seen $3.29 yesterday.

I like www.(region)gasprices.com where (region) = chicago, phoenix, california, texas, michigan, dallas, atlanta, etc...

It will let you know what time that price was reported. Shows the highs and lows.

Just paid $3.199 for regular today in Harrisburg Pa.at Hess station cheapest i've found. If prices get much worse i'll have the finance gas for my tuck (lol) Dave G.

Shipoke said:
Just paid $3.199 for regular today in Harrisburg Pa.at Hess station cheapest i've found. If prices get much worse i'll have the finance gas for my tuck (lol) Dave G.

The Walmart station here had 89 octane for $3.09 Saturday. No limit.

N2212R said:
It will let you know what time that price was reported. Shows the highs and lows.

The MSN site has the date the price was reported, too.

The October delivery contract for unleaded gasoline dropped $0.224 on Friday; why didn't I see the gas prices at the pump drop? They sure as heck raised the prices in advance of the anicipated increases...

Spike,

Many of the stations here dropped $0.10 between Friday and Saturday. One dropped more than that (it's at $2.72/gal, most other stations are at $2.89, a couple at $2.79)

bill

wsuffa said:
Spike,

Many of the stations here dropped $0.10 between Friday and Saturday. One dropped more than that (it's at $2.72/gal, most other stations are at $2.89, a couple at $2.79)

bill

I half expected to see a drop by the time I got back to Dallas, but no; Dallas gas is just plain better than your crappy ol' SA gas! $0.30 better!

Back