"Mr. Phelps, Your mission, should you decide to accept it..."

K

KennyFlys

...is to bring home the gold.

And, that he has done. I just watched the end of the swimming competition. He now has eleven medals, five of which are gold medals from the current competitions.

There he goes again: more gold for Phelps

I also saw the women's gymnastics which was largely a competition between the United States and China. It was a sad loss by the US team with the same gymnast falling in two separate performances. It was very evident she was hurting badly for the cost to her team. Yet, her team surrounded her like true team mates. With another round to go, there's still a chance being 2.75 behind China.

As short as the Chinese women are, there's little chance they would go out of bounds in the floor exercise. That happen twice during the US team's performance.

Now, Mr. Phelps has seven gold medals. That's a record achievement.

But, some idiot has a different idea.

Does music give Phelps an unfair advantage?

Dr. Alexei Koudinov is the editor of the Israel-based Doping Journal Web site. When he sees Michael Phelps race, he sees a cheater. I asked him to explain why and he shared the essay you'll find below. He titled it, "Doping by the pool invalidates Phelps Beijing 2008 Olympic swimming gold, world records."
Did you notice that Michael Phelps wears earphones and is listening music just before his every Olympic start, at Beijing’s Olympiad Water Cube pool deck, be it finals or semifinals? I first noticed that before his first gold swim on August 10: Phelps removed earphones 2 minutes before the start, and he was the only swimmer who worn earphones at the pool deck. Intriguing scientific evidence testifies: Listening to music improves blood oxygen capacity and is a performance enhancement.
Apple should use this guy right away... "Ipods will increase your chances in the Olympics!" :rolleyes:

What else could it be? Weight training? Good food habits? Hmmm... Nope. It must be that Ipod dope!

...Apple should use this guy right away... "Ipods will increase your chances in the Olympics!" :rolleyes:

What else could it be? Weight training? Good food habits? Hmmm... Nope. It must be that Ipod dope!

It's NOT FAIR! The other athletes don't do this so IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL! ....and the swim trunks are a different color fromt he others, too!

This guy, by any chance, from France?

Back