Moving to NC

Eamon

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Eamon
Ahh.......... Goodbye mud, hello sand..................

I just got my much awaited transfer. I am leaving Louisiana to be based in Wilmington,NC. I am done here on Friday & I start the NC run on the 17th. I might not be on line much for the next few weeks till I am settled. Ya'll fly safe now, Ya hear.

congrats E. I went to NC once, saw the place where they filmed dirty dancing. very impressive.

Eamon said:

I just got my much awaited transfer. I am leaving Louisiana to be based in Wilmington,NC. I am done here on Friday & I start the NC run on the 17th. I might not be on line much for the next few weeks till I am settled. Ya'll fly safe now, Ya hear.

Welcome to North Carolina!!!! I will be moving back toward the end of the year. I surely miss those Carolina Blue skys (even if i am a diehard wolfpack fan). ILM is one of the few TRSA's left. Great airport ! Regards.KD

Happy traveling; was looking forward to you being here in Dallas, but then again, being reserve ain't much of a way of living, is it?

Be good, guess we'll see you at Gaston's '06.

/s/ Spike

cherokeeflyboy said:
Welcome to North Carolina!!!! I will be moving back toward the end of the year. I surely miss those Carolina Blue skys (even if i am a diehard wolfpack fan). ILM is one of the few TRSA's left. Great airport ! Regards.KD

If God isn't from the South then why is the sky Carolina Blue? :)

Eamon said:

From one hurricane target to another.... at least it's on the east coast.

They've got barbeque there, too. Pulled pork. Yum. But it still is sweet tea country.

Good luck and have fun. Fly safe.

Hey E, I'll be yer neighbor too.:yes:

Pulled pork? Uck. Let's talk REAL barbeque...TEXAS sliced!!!!!

Carol said:
"cause he got lost when he left the land of sky blue waters? Musta been Mrs. God was not haranguing him as he navigated....:goofy: :goofy: :goofy:

Eamon:

You will be missed!!
Very nice to see you last week. Enjoyed the stories and hearing about how you're buildin those hours.

Thanks for the insight and friendship. I know you'll love bein closer to home and those kids--not to mention that important other!!

Dave

Eamon said:
I just got my much awaited transfer. I am leaving Louisiana to be based in Wilmington,NC.

You bastard! Enjoy Wrightsville Beach, and the coast. Bastard ;)

Steve said:
Gee, Eamon, one little rain cloud and you bail....:p

Just wait for the next one to take aim at the Atlantic Coast....

I will make him a true wolfpack fan...He will bleed Red And White. He will know that Chuck Amatto is the coach of the NC State Football Team and last but not least he will know the NC State Fight Song by heart.

Were red and white for State
And we know we are the best.
Hand behind the back
And we'll take on all the rest.
GO TO HELL CAROLINA
Devils and Decs stand in line
Were Red and White
For NC State.
GO STATE!!!!!!!!!!

This is Wolfpack country. (sorry all you tarheel fans.)

Not only that but NCSU has aerospace engineering, and meteorology programs. Ya know the 2 biggies in aviation. We have the engineers so we have planes to fly and meteorology so we know what the weather is doing.

Ugh looks like im babbling again. :rolleyes:

Welcome to NC E.

F.W. Birdman said:
Hey E, I'll be yer neighbor too.:yes:

Texas BBQ? What are you, high? :rofl:

Pork Barbecue, in particular, that of the Carolina's, is the Only True Barbecue. Whole hog, preferably, but the Whole Shoulder will do in a pinch.

Congrats E, have a great time in NC - good to see you moving up in the world!

And Carol, darling, God is not from the south but she goes to the Carolina's for her barbecue.

Cheers,

-Andrew

HPNFlyGirl said:
Ugh looks like im babbling again. :rolleyes:

A babbling Brooke? HAHAHahahaha!

I hope that was an intentional straight line :yes:

astanley said:
Texas BBQ? What are you, high? :rofl:

Pork Barbecue, in particular, that of the Carolina's, is the Only True Barbecue. Whole hog, preferably, but the Whole Shoulder will do in a pinch.

Congrats E, have a great time in NC - good to see you moving up in the world!

And Carol, darling, God is not from the south but she goes to the Carolina's for her barbecue.

Cheers,

-Andrew

High wing!
Low wing!
HIGH wing!
LOW wing!
HIGH WING!
LOW WING!

:D

astanley said:

Cheers,

-Andrew

okay, I'll give you that. :)

Carol said:

That may be Carol but, you know that God made Alaska heaven! That's why we can walk on the water up here!:yes:

Tim said:
That may be Carol but, you know that God made Alaska heaven! That's why we can walk on the water up here!:yes:

Okay, God is *from* the North but prefers to live in the Carolinas where the BBQ is the best and made heaven in Alaska and we will all go there when we die, if not before. Right?

Carol said:
Okay, God is *from* the North but prefers to live in the Carolinas where the BBQ is the best and made heaven in Alaska and we will all go there when we die, if not before. Right?]

Sounds pretty good to me!

Last edited:
F.W. Birdman said:

Have you guys ever been to a pig pickin where you pull the meat out of the pigs body after its been cooked? I mean that really doesn't appeal to me but I tried it and it was actually quiet tastey.

Brook

Back