Movie?

tonycondon

Gastons CRO (Chief Dinner Reservation Officer)
Display Name

Display name:
Tony
Spike - are you organizing a movie night again this year?

I think the between me and Tony, we can find a couple of glider flicks. :D

I was thinking that The Boy who Flew with Condors would be a good choice. Its a Wonderful World of Disney movie about a kid who discovers soaring and goes on to solo and fly some cross country flights. Its quite entertaining and a lot easier to follow than The Sunship Game, which we watched last year.

We could always watch Goofy's Glider too, a great Walt Disney instructional cartoon for the newbie glider pilot :)

I am bringing the 'puter and projector again, for Gaston's Fly-In Drive-In by the Stars.

Bring anything you'd like to see played!

Jesse said he'd bring some better speakers than the tinny ol' crap I brought the last several years- thanks for that!

I am bringing the 'puter and projector again, for Gaston's Fly-In Drive-In by the Stars.

Jesse said he'd bring some better speakers than the tinny ol' crap I brought the last several years- thanks for that!
I've got a surround system. :D Don't think thats an option though.

If Jesse needs more room for passengers/baggage, PM me and I'll bring a two-speaker plus subwoofer setup that does just fine on a laptop or MP3 player.

Hmmm. No strippers? Glad I am not attending. YET AGAIN!

:rofl:

Back