More SWA Over the Top?

I have that same problem Southwest does... :)
I wish I did.

And here's the lovely young lady in question:

setara-qassim.jpg

http://hitsusa.com/blog/111/setara-qassim/

Last edited:
I wonder if she knows I have four seats available in the Skyhawk, tomorrow?

:D

Really, though, I am certain- convinced- that she'd really prefer a Bonanza.

Four seats available in a Skyhawk - you mean she's sitting on your lap? :D

Ideally speaking, yes. In turbulence.

She looks like a good candidate for getting in and out of my Tiger. :D

"Lynda White, who teaches etiquette classes and calls herself "The First Lady of Manners," said many young people have gotten lax on what to wear and how to act — possibly influenced by Hollywood stars. She recommends "business-casual" outfits for the plane because you might be seated next to a potential employer or business contact."

No it isn't. I blame the TSA. Going half naked makes the boarding process so much easier.

By the way those girls are dressed, I don't think they'd have any trouble finding work on sunset blvd.

I love the way SW has handled the aftermath of the bad pr....

Southwest is now holding a "Miniskirt sale".... Gotta love Southwest.

Also, Bill, you'll notice the statement that Colleen Barrett released -

"From a Company who really loves PR, touche to you Kyla! Some have said we've gone from wearing our famous hot pants to having hot flashes at Southwest, but nothing could be further from the truth. As we both know, this story has great legs, but the true issue here is that you are a valued Customer, and you did not get an adequate apology. Kyla, we could have handled this better, and on behalf of Southwest Airlines, I am truly sorry. We hope you continue to fly Southwest Airlines. Our Company is based on freedom even if our actions may have not appeared that way. It was never our intention to treat you unfairly and again, we apologize."

Gary Kelly was also quoted, earlier, as saying Southwest had "...been caught with their pants down..." and that was "...the naked truth...";

Can you read between the lines? :D

Gary Kelly was also quoted, earlier, as saying Southwest had "...been caught with their pants down..." and that was "...the naked truth...";

Can you read between the lines? :D

The "lines" is not what I was reading between... :D

Given that the TSA would prefer strip searches, Kelly's comments had that ring of truth. :hairraise:

That press release from SWA is brilliant. They couldn't have spun this any better. Almost anything they could have done would have been a losing move, so by making fun of themselves, I think they've done a pretty good job of difusing the situation.

That press release from SWA is brilliant. They couldn't have spun this any better. Almost anything they could have done would have been a losing move, so by making fun of themselves, I think they've done a pretty good job of difusing the situation.

That fare deal is pretty much available every week as the "Internet Special." I'm a bit disappointed that they spun this instead of making a sincere apology. It seems cynical to me.

Mike, they have been forced into making an apology when no wrong has ben committed. What they have done here is, however, brilliant.

Mike, they have been forced into making an apology when no wrong has ben committed. What they have done here is, however, brilliant.

Exactly! And they did make an appology...the CEO of the company called her to appologize and gave her two free round trip tickets to anywhere before she started making her rounds on all the chat shows. Now because she's made a public specticle of herself, they've had to go further with the appology than was ever need (IMHO).

Back