More Gaston's photos

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
I finally retrieved Carol's photos from my computer that crashed. This is the only one that I have seen with a full view of Larry's Cessna 195. And of course, we never get enough photos of Steve's plane. I'll add the larger versions to my gallery shortly.

Attachments

• Larry's Cessna 195.JPG
    Larry's Cessna 195.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Steve's airplane.JPG
    Steve's airplane.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Steve's plane.JPG
    Steve's plane.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Citabria with rider.JPG
    Citabria with rider.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 30
Nobody else has these photos.

I think we should have cut back on the beverages. :p

Introducing.....

Kenty the pinhead!!!! :goofy:

Attachments

• Photo 7.jpg
    Photo 7.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Photo 8.jpg
    Photo 8.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Photo 9.jpg
    Photo 9.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Photo 10.jpg
    Photo 10.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 31
mikea said:

Introducing.....
That's funny! :D

mikea said:

Introducing.....

LOL... Mike, you're breaking Diana's rule by posting that picture of Kath. I mean, who knew her face would melt in the hot AR sun? :rofl:

Now that I have a MacBook Pro I can waste all kinds of time doing that on my own machine! :rolleyes:

Just returned from my Oregon Trail adventure and posted my Gastons pictures in the gallery.

... Bill Cloughley

flybill7 said:
Just returned from my Oregon Trail adventure and posted my Gastons pictures in the gallery.

... Bill Cloughley
Wow, Bill, GREAT photos! We now have one more picture of Ken Ibold, too. That makes a total of four pictures of him, I believe. And that is a wonderful picture of his Pitts with the Gaston's sign in the background.

I love your pictures of the scenery at Gaston's, and the lake. I didn't make it to the nature trails this time, so it was nice to see them too. Nice shot of John off your wing. That red Citabria looks so pretty against the green hills...where was that shot?

Thanks for adding your photos. :)

Diana said:
Nice shot of John off your wing. That red Citabria looks so pretty against the green hills...where was that shot?

Hills of West Virginia (can't call them mountains after having seen what is out west!)

... Bill

Back