Monument Valley Takeoff!!

citationxjl

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jeff
Here is a picture I took the other day of one of our caravans departing Monument Valley!!

If I recall correctly, monument valley is up in northeastern az, on the way to UT. Have you ever flown into Needles Outpost, right out side of Cayonlands N.P.? I've never flown there, but dropped in for a visit, and it looked like a very cool place----dirt runway, 5K feet long, 5k msl-ish, DA of 10k'. Nice people running the place, great views, so on so forth.
DW

Monument Valley is actually in Utah (UT25), Just over the border.

deafsound said:
If I recall correctly, monument valley is up in northeastern az, on the way to UT. Have you ever flown into Needles Outpost, right out side of Cayonlands N.P.? I've never flown there, but dropped in for a visit, and it looked like a very cool place----dirt runway, 5K feet long, 5k msl-ish, DA of 10k'. Nice people running the place, great views, so on so forth.
DW

Just over the border into Utah. Arizona is on the other side of the mesa you can see in the picture. I have never flown into Needles Outpost, but it sounds like fun. We fly into UT25 to drop passengers off for tours!!

And Brian, the flying up here is great. Little warm, but not as hot as Phoenix. Also so very high density altitudes some days!!

Back