MN Aviation

jayray

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Jayray
Anyone had an experience with MN Aviation? Good? Bad? Thanks for the help.

In albert Lea?? I think a few board members have gone there for CFI. Ed Guthrie and Don Jones come to mind. Ed recommended them highly until Dons fiasco, IIRC. I had a student go there to finish his private and they finished him up fast as advertised. If you want to get done fast I suppose they are a good option.

oh and welcome to Pilots of America! where you from and what do you fly?

oh and welcome to Pilots of America! where you from and what do you fly?

Don's Fiasco? I'd be curious to know more. I've been around this board for a while just been to lazy to sign up. In the Pacific NW flying a 172.

Here is the story, it all worked out ok in the end. My experience with them was totally opposite of Ed's. If you want to know more, just let me know.

http://www.pilotsofamerica.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5817&highlight=don+jones

Don, thanks for posting a reply. This question first appeared on the red board and I posted a reply to the effect that I gave MN Aviation high marks until someone took my advice and didn't have the same great experience I had, and that now I don't make the recommendation. Unfortunately, I was having a brain dead week and couldn't remember your name. I suggested the OP post here, too, since what vague memory I had suggested the discussion was here and not on the red board.

Don, thanks for posting a reply. This question first appeared on the red board and I posted a reply to the effect that I gave MN Aviation high marks until someone took my advice and didn't have the same great experience I had, and that now I don't make the recommendation. Unfortunately, I was having a brain dead week and couldn't remember your name. I suggested the OP post here, too, since what vague memory I had suggested the discussion was here and not on the red board.

Am I that forgettable Ed??:D

Back